Besides several optimization updates, we have of course also kept busy developing new functionalities.
It has always been an option to download your conversation as a PDF file – now you can also download the full conversation including attachments as a ZIP file!
How does it work?
It’s very straightforward:
- Open the chat you wish to download, using the web interface;
- Click ‘More’ at the top of your screen;
- Click on ‘Download chat with attachments (.zip)’;
- Next you will see a screen on which you can select the dates for which you wish to generate the download. This is especially handy if the conversation has been active for a longer period of time – if this is the case, you are probably better off creating periodical downloads rather than one very large one;
- Click ‘Select’;
- You will then see a blue bar at the top of your screen, asking you to wait a second while your .zip file is being prepared. Soon your download will be done and you will be able to find it in the downloads folder on your PC.
Do give it a try, we hope this update will prove to be handy for you!
If you can’t see this new functionality, it could be that you do not have the right kind of account. If this is the case, do contact us so we can help you check whether an upgrade would be beneficial for you.